|Job Title: Warehouse/Yard Associate
This position will be for a person to unload trucks, load trucks, clean & organize the yard / warehouse and support the service department as needed.
**This is a great position to get your foot in the door and work your way up.**
- 1-2 years in warehouse/yard duties
- Forklift knowledge
- Must be 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and pass a drug test
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned).
- Loads and unloads all trucks and vehicles including but not limited to freight and stocking company vans and trailers.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor and promotes goodwill between the company and customers by providing a superior level of customer service.
- Maintains yard and warehouse cleanliness and organization.
- Performs necessary repairs as instructed by Warehouse Manager or Management team.
- Support the service department and Warehouse Manager as needed.
- Maintains part inventory and supplies in van.
- Runs deliveries and pick-ups for customer and company orders as needed.
This position has no Supervisory Responsibilities.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job and the essential functions of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change; for example emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, jobs, or technological developments.
Starting pay will be based on experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
Apply through our website and email resume to email@example.com