Meco Inc. of Augusta-Greeville
MECO Inc. was established in 1959; today, it is a thriving third generation family owned business. MECO is a full service sales, installation, and service company for petroleum dispensing equipment, compressed air, and fluid handling equipment.
Job Title: Commercial Fuel Sales Representative
This position will take the lead for Commercial Sales in the Greenville, SC territory, focusing on municipalities, trucking, logging, and construction companies, fleet maintenance centers and other facilities that disperse fuel and lubricants. Some of the key responsibilities include generating sales leads, maintaining top notch business relations with existing customers, making sales presentations and proposals/quotations, as well as coordination of sales efforts with company marketing, sales manager, accounting, and tech support groups.
- Four year college degree in Business or Marketing preferred; AA in Sales/Marketing, required
- 4 years of experience in outside sales required; sales experience in construction industry a plus
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and solid knowledge of construction processes
- Ability and interest to interact directly with customers by phone and in person in order to provide service and or conduct sales presentations is necessary
- Must have valid state driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have extraordinary communication skills; and a passion for problem solving
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Must have outstanding mathematical skills, and be good at multi-tasking
- Must have expert reasoning ability; and excellent problem solving skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (other duties may be assigned).
- Generating sales leads with a focus on commercial fueling sites.
- Maintaining excellent business relations with existing customers.
- Making sales presentations and proposals/quotations for existing and potential customers.
- Runs and analyzes necessary reports related to sales goals and marketing.
- Maintains a strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of site construction processes and EPA regulations.
This position has no Supervisory Responsibilities.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job and the essential functions of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change; for example emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, jobs, or technological developments.
Starting pay will be based on experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit mecoaugusta.com.